Kids Multivitamins and Minerals - Chewable Mixed Berry Flavour Multivitamin for Kids 4-12 Years, Vegan Society Registered Tablets not Gummies - 3 Months Supply
About this item
- ✔ AMAZING TASTING SUPPLEMENTS FOR KIDS: We have taken our time to develop our own NATURAL Mixed Berry flavoured Multivitamin tablets for children that has zero aftertaste or unpleasant texture. The tablets stay together without breaking in the bottle like other brands. As parents we knew how fussy kids can be with flavour. Getting the taste exactly right was the most important aspect for us when developing a children’s Multivit. Now there is a vitamin that kids look forward to every morning.
- ✔ THE REAL BENEFIT OF MULTIVITAMINS FOR YOUR CHILD: As your child grows it is vital that they introduce the correct nutrients into their balanced and diversified diet. Our multivitamin and mineral formula contains those important micronutrients that is essential for general health. In these trying times for our immune systems you can be sure YrHealth is a great companion for your child every day.
- ✔ WHAT IS INSIDE?: We have made a tablet that includes the most essential vitamins and minerals to help your child lead a healthy lifestyle. There are 12 important vitamins including Vegan Vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response. There are also 6 essential minerals including: Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron Copper and Selenium. Claim Substantiated by EFSA.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS: We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 4
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
Sweetening Agent (Sugar), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)(HPMC), Calcium Carbonate (Maltodextrin), Vitamin E Acetate (Modified Food Starch, Silicon Dioxide), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Flavouring Agents (Citric Acid, Natural Raspberry Flavour Powder (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Natural Strawberry Flavour Powder (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Triacetin)), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin B3 (Nicotin- amide), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin A Acetate (Maltodextrin, Arabic Gum, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Corn Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3 (Cholecal- ciferol) (Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol Rich Extract), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) (Maltodextrin), Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
- Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with food and water.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount