Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide, Niacinamide 500mg - 90 Vegan Niacin B3 Capsules Flush Free, for Skin, Energy Yielding Metabolism, Tiredness & Fatigue, One A Day, 3 Months Supply
- ✔ WHY USE OUR VEGAN NIACINAMIDE SUPPLEMENT: We have created a totally animal free niacin non flush capsule with an impressive 3 month supply. This particular form of Niacin offers multiple benefits without the unpleasant face flush. At 500mg our Vegan Society Registered vitamin B3 niacin is powerful enough while falling under the government health services daily usage guidelines. All this plus your B3 vitamin is wrapped up in a BPA free, travel friendly bottle.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS: The European Food Standards Authority have carried out official testing of Vitamin B3 and have concluded that: Vitamin B3 Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS: You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS: We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Capsule shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
- Take 1 Capsule per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with food and water
- Do not exceed the recommended amount