Advanced Bio Cultures Probiotic Complex - 60 Vegan Capsules
Advanced Advanced Bio Cultures Complex - 60 Vegan Capsules
45 Billion CFU Serving, 15 Live Strain Formula
- ✔ WHY CHOOSE OUR BIO CULTURES CAPSULES - Our nutritionists have developed and incredibly easy to swallow Vegan probiotics capsules that are filled with the highest quality viable bacteria at 45 Billion CFU per serving. With 15 strain bacteria count you have a potent yet totally balanced approach to gut health. While maintaining a healthy lifestyle we recommend that this product should be taken daily for a long period of time to build up the friendly bacteria for maximum effect.
- ✔ WHAT IS INSIDE: Our premium multi-strain capsules contain a total of 15 different key bacteria strains including Lactobacillus acidopholus, lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium bifidum. At 45 billion CFU of viable organisms per serving (2 capsules) we have created one of the most potent supplements on the market while being stable enough for the cultures to live the total shelf life of the bottle.
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Added Sugar or Salt
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate), Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMehtylCellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 capsules per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see below
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken