Vegan Physilliam Husk Complex
- ✔︎ WHAT IS PSYLLIUM HUSK? - Psyllium is a bulk-forming fibre. This means it soaks up water in your gut and makes bowel movements much easier and can help promote regularity. It can be added to your diet to help promote regularity and overall digestive health. People who are following Keto, Paleo and Low-carbohydrate diets would benefit greatly from using our Psyllium to help maintain healthy digestion.
- ✔︎ WHY ADD PEPPERMINT AND GINGER? – We have extensively researched the perfect combination of ingredient to complement the excellent dietary fibre that is Psyllium Husk. We have found that adding Peppermint and Ginger alongside the fibre gives this product that is gentler on the stomach result than other Pure Husk brands. Eliminate cramps that can be associated with high fibre diet products and choose to support the well function of digestive system and help to eliminate digestive discomfort.
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Wheat Lactose
- Added Sugar or Salt
Psyllium Husk Powder, Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Ginger root extract 20:1, Peppermint extract 4:1, Anti-Caking agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 capsules per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken